If you already have videos on Vimeo, no need to re-upload them, simply sync Uscreen to Vimeo, this saves you time to have to re-upload all your content.
The videos will be available for as long as you maintain your Vimeo subscription.
• From Uscreen, choose Content menu on the lefthand toolbar.
• Click on the Sync button. Click on the Vimeo tab of the popup.
• Open a new browser tab. The next step is to get your account token from Vimeo by 'creating an app' (filling out 3 fields in a form). Note that you'll need to maintain the Vimeo Pro subscription for sync to work.
• Go to https://developer.vimeo.com/apps/new. And fill in the form.
• After submitting the form choose Authentication.
• Choose the appropriate access level checkboxes (public, private, purchased, edit, and interact) on your token. And choose Generate Token.
• Copy your token.
• Paste your token to Uscreen and press Sync now.